In terms of security software, Avast is one of the well-known applications available in the market. There are four different categories of security applications available which are as follows – “Free Antivirus”, “Premier Security for both single and multiple devices”, “Ultimate” and etc.
Even though the most popular version of this Avast security software is ‘Free’ among people, but the one that will be discussed here is the “Premier Security” one. Here you will get information about the “Avast Premier license key”, along with, its installation, and activation processes. So, follow until the last.
1: What are the features of Avast Premier Security?
Here, you will get information about all the features of the Avast Premier Security application in detail. They are dived into Main and Extra features respectively.
The main features of the Premier Security are present below.
- Ransomware Shield – This module within the Premier Security application does not allow ransomware to attack your device and lock the files.
- Webcam Shield – Nowadays since applications can access the webcam and its microphone on your computer and ruin your privacy just for the sake of advertisements. Therefore to protect you from that kind of access this software has a ‘Webcam Shield’.This feature does not allow any untrusted applications to access the webcam without your consent.
- Data Shredder – This is a feature that allows you to delete any files that you do not want in the hand of others permanently. Once any files are deleted with the help of this feature, then they are unrecoverable. So, use cautiously.
- Passive Mode – With the help of this module, you can use another security software alongside the Avast Premier Security within the computer
- Real-time Updates – This feature allows the Avast Premier Security to have all the latest updates. So, the computer is protected from both new and old malicious codes.
- Web Shield – The ‘Web Shield’ feature protects you from accessing dodgy websites and downloading a file that may harm your computer.
- Real Site – As the name suggests, this module stops you from going to fake websites. Hackers create fake websites of banks to steal banking, personal information.
Here you will get the extra or additional features of this security application.
- Sandbox – It is a feature that allows you to launch any untrusted files and applications within a protective layer. This helps the computer to remain protected from any type of malicious code.
- Sensitive Data Shield – If there is spyware installed within your device, then it can look through all your personal and sensitive data and transfer them to any companies or hackers. To protect all your information from any spyware there is an exclusive feature within the Avast Premier Security called ‘Sensitive Data Shield’.
- Automatic Software Updater – This feature updates all the applications installed within the computer automatically. The automatic updates of the software stop any kind of breach in computer security.
- Do Not Disturb Mode – This is a feature that mutes any types of notifications that comes from the operating system, different applications, including the ones from Avast itself.
- Advanced Antivirus – With the help of this feature, the Avast Premier Security software can stop any type of malicious code in real-time like malware, virus and etc.
- Wi-Fi Inspector – This is a feature that lets detection of the weaknesses within both the public and private networks.
- Advanced Firewall – In order to control and monitor the type of data that goes in and out of the computer, there is a feature ‘Advanced Firewall’ within this security software.
ALSO READ | Best Mobile Repair in Dubai
2: How to download the setup file of Premier Security and get Avast Activation Code(Avast Premier License Key)?
You will get information here to download the setup file and get the Avast Premier activation code or Avast Premier License Key.
Procedure to get the Avast Premier Security setup File
Here, there will be steps on how to download the setup file of the Avast Premier Security application.
- First, open a web browser that you prefer and then visit the official Avast website.
- Inside that website, go to the top right corner of the screen and click on the ‘magnifying icon’ to open the search area before the country selector.
- Next, within the area, type the following text “Avast Premier” and hit the ‘Enter’ key. As soon as you do that, then a new search output page will come up.
- On that page, locate the first option and click on it. Now, a new page will come up with a link to purchase the software. You will also get the pricing above the ‘Buy Now’ link.
- To change the operating system where you want to install this application, there is a drop-down list click on it and then choose the correct platform.
- Now, locate the ‘Try it free for 30 days’ link and click on the same. This action will download the setup file of the ‘Avast Premier Security application into the computer.
Avast Premier Security Activation Keys
Get the information regarding the Avast Premier License Key free here. Follow the steps below to get all the different activation codes(Avast Premier License Key).
Use the keys given above sequentially to activate the Avast Premier Security application. Now, if one does not work, then try with the ones that are left.
3: System Information of the Avast Premier Security Software
There will be information here about the system requirements of the Premier Security application for both Windows and Mac machines.
To install Avast Premier Security, your computer must meet the below-mentioned criteria individually for PC and Mac.
- OS: macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher.
- Hard Drive Space – 500 MB minimum
- OS: Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 SP1 or more
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or higher
- Memory: 1 GB or more
- Hard Disk: 2 GB of free space.
4: Install and Activate Avast Premier Security for Windows
Steps to install and then activate the Premier Security for the Windows machine.
- First, start the computer in administrator mode and disable any other security application if it is present.
- Now, navigate to the default ‘Downloads’ folder and open the same. Next, inside that directory look for the setup file of the Avast Premier Security software and double-click on the same to execute.
- If you get a message box that asks for permission, then tap on the ‘Yes’ button.
- As soon as you do that, then a new installer window will come up. Inside that window, locate the ‘Install’ button in the middle of the screen and click on it. This action will install the application in the default location.
- If you want to change the default location, then click on the ‘Customize’ link below the ‘Install’ button. Next, once the location is set hit the ‘Install’ button.
- Wait for the installation of the Premier Security application to complete. Once it is over, you will see a new window with the heading ‘You’re protected’. Under that window, press the ‘Get Started’ button.
- At this time a data-sharing confirmation page will come up, in it, go to the bottom and click on either the ‘No Thanks’ or ‘I Agree’ buttons.
- Next, you will get two buttons ‘Activate’ and ‘Start Free Trial’. Among those two choose the first one i.e ‘Activate’.
Additional steps for the previous Submethod
Here you will get more steps on the installation process of the Premier Security within the Windows machine.
- From the system tray present on the right side of the taskbar locate the ‘Avast’ icon and right-click on the same.
- Once a popup menu comes up, next, find and click on the ‘Subscription Information’ option.
- As soon as you do that, then a new page will appear with the title ‘My Subscriptions’. Inside that page, there will be two links. Out of those two links click the one that says ‘Enter a valid activation code’.
- Now, you will get a new page that asks to put the Avast internet security activation code in the place provided.
- Go to the second section. In it, follow the activation keys present in the second subsection and enter the first one.
- Once you have entered the Avast premier key, then tap on the ‘Enter’ button. Check if the key activates the application or not.
- If the initial key does not work, then enter the other seven keys and try to activate the product
- Now, once the activation process is complete check the subscription details and hit ‘Continue’.
5: Avast Premier Security Installation for Mac
Steps to install the Premier Security within Mac.
- First, go to the ‘Dock’ present at the bottom of the desktop and then locate a folder with a ‘down arrow’ and click on it.
- This will open a new window with the title ‘Downloads’ in the middle.
- Inside that window, locate a file ‘avast_Premier_security_online.dmg’ file and double-click on the same.
- As soon as you do that, then the installer windows for the Avast Premier security will come up.
- Now a confirmation message box will appear, in it, click on the ‘Continue’ button. Next, on the installer window, navigate to the bottom right section and press the ‘Continue’ button.
- At this time, the ‘Software License Agreement’ will come up, in it, click the ‘Continue; button. When a confirmation box appears, tap on the ‘Agree’ button.
- On the next page, check the installation location and then hit the ‘Install’ button. When you get a prompt to enter the administrator credentials, next, put them on the correct fields and tap on the ‘Install Software’ button.
- Wait for the installation process to get over. Once the process is complete, next, tap on the ‘Close’ button and restart your Mac.
6: Activate Premier Security with Avast registration key for Mac
Follow these steps, in order to perform the activation process of the Avast application.
- First, from the ‘Dock’ locate the ‘Launchpad’ application and click on it.
- Once a new window opens up, next, find the ‘Avast’ icon among many applications and double-click on it.
- As soon as you do that, then the ‘Avast Premier Security’ application window will open up. Inside that window navigate to the top right corner and click on the ‘Menu’ button.
- This action will reveal the drop-down menu.
- From that menu find the ‘Activate paid features’ option and click on it.
- Once you tap on that option, next, a new page will appear on the window having the heading ‘Activate your paid features’.
- Now, go to the second section once again and then from the second subsection enter the Avast internet security license key and tap on the ‘Activate’ button.
- Repeat the previous step to input the remaining Avast antivirus activation code and see which one activates the software.
- Once the activation process is over, next, restart the machine.
- At last, launch the Avast software and see if it is active or not.