Fix Netflix Error Code M7111-5059
Netflix is right now the biggest entertainment platform on the Internet. It contains a diverse library of movies, web and original series from different genres. You can watch media seamlessly without any buffer issues.
Although this streaming service is well known for its good content and best video quality, even then you can run into some problems. One of the problems that you can get is M7111-5059. This error code shows up along with the following message – “You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again”.
When you get this error on the browser window, it means that Netflix detects the use of proxy or VPN and does not allow you to access the website. Here, you will get information about this error. So, follow along.
Why Netflix error code M7111-5059 occur after All?
There are various reasons why this error can occur. Those causes are as follows.
- If the browser cache memory is full or corrupt then there is a chance for you to get this error.
- When you use the proxy connection, you may then encounter this problem.
- If the cookies and browsing data are corrupt, even then you can get the error code: M7111-1331-5059.
- When the VPN or virtual private network is used, next you may face this problem.
How to fix the Netflix error code M7111-5059?
Here, you will get a plethora of solutions that will help you to easily fix this problem as soon as possible.
Delete the cache memory, cookies, browsing data of the web Browser
If the data present within the cache memory, then the browsing history and cookies have got corrupted somehow, then there is a chance of you to encounter this error. Now to resolve this problem is to remove all the data like cookies, browsing history and ones that are within the cache memory. Here, you will get the process to clean all the junk files specifically for the Google Chrome browser. In order to do that, follow these steps below.
- First, locate the Chrome icon on the desktop and double-click on the same. This action will open a new browser window.
- Inside that window, go to the top-right edge of the screen and click on the ‘three vertical dots’. As you click on that option, then a new dropdown list will appear on the screen.
- From that list, hover the mouse pointer over the ‘More Tools’ option. This will reveal the additional options on a sublist.
- Now, from the sublist that appears, locate and tap on the ‘Clear browsing data’ option. As soon as you do that, then a new ‘Settings’ page will appear.
- After that, on the new page, a dialog box will come up having the name ‘Clear browsing data’. Inside that dialog box, under the ‘Basic’ tab choose the ‘Last hour’ as an option for the ‘Time range’ field.
- After that, put a checkmark for the following options ‘Browsing history’, ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached images and files’
- At last, navigate to the bottom and click on the ‘Clear data’ button.
Proxy Connection deactivation Process
When you access the Internet with the help of proxy connection, next, for that reason you may get this glitch. The best answer to fix this problem is to disable the proxy connection on your computer. To deactivate the proxy connection follow the steps below.
- First, go to the extreme lower right corner of the taskbar and tap on the ‘Network’ icon. This action will reveal a list of wireless networks available and the information of the current network that your device is connected to.
- Now, go to the bottom end of that list and click on the ‘Open Network and Sharing Center’ link.
- As soon as you click on that link, then a new window will appear with the title ‘Network and Sharing Center’. Within that window, navigate to the left pane and then choose the ‘Internet Options’ link from the bottom section.
- As soon as you click on that link, then a new dialog box will appear with the title ‘Internet Properties’. In this dialog box, locate the ‘Connections’ tab and click on the same.
- Under that tab, go to the section ‘’Local Area Network (LAN) settings’ and click on the ‘LAN settings’ button. This will open a new dialog box with the name ‘Local Area Network (LAN) Settings’
- In that dialog box, move to the ‘Proxy server’ section and uncheck the ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections)’ option.
- Finally, click on the ‘OK’, ‘Apply’ and ‘OK’ buttons respectively.
Disenable the VPN Connection
Virtual Private Network or VPN is a secured connection on the Internet between a device and a network. The protective layer on the connection helps you to transmit any private or confidential data safely. However, this type of security on the network sometimes can give you the Netflix M7111-5059 error. The effective solution to this problem is to disable the VPN connection on the computer. For that to happen, follow the steps below.
- First, press the combination of the following keys ‘Windows + I’ together. This opens a new window having the title ‘Settings’
- Inside that window, you will get various settings categories specific to Windows, that you can alter at any time whenever there is a requirement to do so.
- Now, out of those categories locate and click the one that says ‘Network & Internet’. As soon as you do that, then a new page will come up.
- On that page, go to the left pane and choose the ‘VPN’ option. Next, move to the right pane of that page and tap on the VPN connection that you have.
- After that, find the ‘Remove’ button and click on the same. Once you click on that button, next, a confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Inside that dialog box, tap on the ‘Remove’ button. This action will delete the VPN connection from your computer.
- Lastly, restart the computer and then check on to see if this error still exists or not.
Disable the IPv6 Protocol
If the ISP or Internet Service Provider gives IPv6 connection, then you can face the M7111-5059 glitch. The only solution to this problem is to disenable the IPv6 protocol, as Netflix only supports the IPv4. If the ISP provides a connection with the iPv6 protocol, then ask them to provide the IPv4 one. To disable the IPv6 protocol on Windows 10, follow the steps below.
- First, press both the keys ‘Windows + R’ simultaneously to open the ‘Run’ dialog box.
- Inside that dialog box, type the following text ‘control panel’ on the blank area beside the ‘Open:’ label. After that, click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Once you tap on that button, next, a new window will appear having the title ‘Control Panel’. Inside that window, there will be various setting categories for the computer that you can change at your will.
- Among all those setting categories choose the one that says ‘Network and Internet’. Once you click on that category, next, a new page will appear, in it, click on the ‘Network and Sharing Center’ option.
- Inside that page, go to the left pane and then click on the ‘Change adapter settings’ link. Now another page will come up with the title ‘Network Connections’.
- From that page, choose the active network adapter and right-click on the same. Once the popup menu appears, next, tap on the ‘Properties’ option.
- This action will open a new ‘Properties’ dialog box of the chosen network adapter. Next, within that dialog box, you will get a list full of all the network adapter items.
- From that list, locate and uncheck the ‘Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP /IPv6)’ option then tap on the ‘OK’ button.
- At last, restart the computer and then check to see if this issue reappears or not when you attempt to play something on Netflix.
Contact both Netflix and ISP
If none of the methods provided here, unable to rectify this problem, then as a last solution all you can do is contact your ISP and explain to them about the issue that you are facing. Sometimes, if your ISP uses the ‘DNS rerouting’ feature, then you may get the m7111-5059 error. Now, if your ISP cannot solve the m7111-5059 problem, then contact Netflix helpline to fix the issue in question.