No one can ignore the fact that YouTube is the biggest platform to share as well as watch videos. However, YouTube is known as the second most used search engine after Google. It provides all kinds of solutions, instructions and many more from different users across the world. Therefore most of the display devices that are available in the market have YouTube pre-installed on them.
Once the internet is connected to the display device, you can simply launch the YouTube application and then sign in to the server by providing your credentials. Perhaps, this is kind of annoying to repeat the process of log in every time. Thus YouTube has provided the solutions to activate the by logging in a single device and then connecting it to all other devices. This guide will be helpful for you, as we have provided all the procedures that you can implement to activate by going to the youtube.com/activate.
Sign to Other Devices and Activate YouTube by Using the “www.youtube.com/activate” Link:
As above mentioned, YouTube comes preinstalled in all the devices, so we have provided all the procedures that you can follow to activate YouTube by going to the youtube.com/activate link. Before that, you need to ensure that you have a stable internet connection. As this will make sure there is no interruption in the process.
How to Enable YouTube on Smart Television?
Let’s start the process with the most common devices that are being used widely. If you want to activate YouTube using the youtube.com/activate smart tv, then you can go through the set of instructions provided below.
For Non-Android TV:
- Start Smart TV and then from the menu you have to launch the YouTube application.
- Once YouTube launches, you have to navigate to the gear icon to open the Settings menu of the application. You can find the gear icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Locate the Sign-in options, once you click on it, then an eight-digit will be shown on the screen
- Now take your phone or laptop and the hit to the “www.youtube.com/activate”. Once you log in, it will detect the process and will ask you for the eight-digit code. Now provide the code and then click on the Allow Access button to continue.
- Lastly, go to the smart tv and then launch the YouTube application, and happy streaming.
For Android Smart TV:
- Launch the YouTube app from the menu of the TV. However, you can go to the store and check if the YouTube app is up to date or not. If not then update the app before you start the process.
- If you are launching the app for the first time then it will redirect to the Sign-in page. If you have already launched the app before, then you can go to the Settings menu of the App.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to log in and provide a code, so you can either login using the remote or you can use the mobile phone or tablet. It is suggested to select the Mobile option.
- Now from your mobile or PC go to the androidtv.com/setup link and then simply enter the code. Ensure that both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Once you provide the code, it will ask for the login credentials. Enter the credentials and log in.
For Apple TV:
- Connect the Apple TV device to the display then launch the YouTube application from there, if you don’t find that then you can download it from the app store.
- Navigate to the Sign-in options from the Settings menu of the app.
- From your mobile or PC go to the address “www.youtube.com/activate” then prompt the Sign-in screen.
- Once you have logged in a code will be shown to you.
- Now go to the YouTube TV application and then enter the Code.
- On the next screen, click on the Allow Access button to continue.
- Once you connect the Chromecast device with your TV or display device, then you have to open the YouTube app.
- After launching if it does not show the sign-in option then you have to click on the gear icon to open the Settings menu of the app.
- From there you have to select the Link with TV Code option. Now your TV will some codes.
- Next, you have to open the Settings menu of YouTube from your phone. Then tap on the profile account, then select the Watch TV option.
- In the next screen, tap on the Link with TV code option, thereby any code from the TV. Once the process is complete you can now avail of all the content of YouTube.
Procedures to Activate YouTube on Kodi Using the “www.youtube.com/activate” Link:
Kodi is another well-known device for everyone. Besides, Kodi is a Standalone application. Moreover, it can work independently on any device. So if you want to activate the YouTube on your Kodi using youtube.com/activate Kodi. then you can go through the following guidelines.
Install the YouTube Application on Kodi:
- At first, you have to go to the Settings menu of the Kodi, then to Add-Ons.
- From there you have to select the Videos option, then locate the YouTube app thereby install it on the system.
Activate YouTube on Kodi using youtube.com/activate Kodi:
- Once the installation is complete, you have to launch the YouTube app. And then click on the Sign-in option to continue.
- Now some codes will be shown to you.
- From your mobile or PC go to the youtube.com/activate, make sure that both the devices are connected to the same WiFi network connection.
- Then in the mobile provide the link and provide any of the Codes and from the TV click on the Allow Access button to continue.
You can Also Read: Youtube to Mp3
Procedures to Activate YouTube on Roku Using the “www.youtube.com/activate” Link:
Another well-known streaming device is Roku. Just like Chromecast, it is very popular among all the user worldwide. However, it has its own user interface as well as Operating System, thus you have to install the YouTube application and then youtube.com/activate Roku, from there.
Install the YouTube Application on Roku:
- First, you have to connect the Roku device to the TV or Display device.
- From there launch the Roku and sign-in to it.
- Once the Sign-in is complete, you can now hit the Home screen and select the channels.
- There you will see a lot of channels and then you have to select YouTube and then install it in the Roku.
Activate YouTube on Roku using youtube.com/activate Roku:
- Once the installation is complete, you now have to activate YouTube from there.
- Launch the YouTube app that you have installed on the Roku.
- Then it will redirect you to the Sign-in page, then there you can see two options. One with the Mobile/Tablet and the other one is with the Remote.
- Choose the Mobile/Tablet option and continue.
- Connect your mobile with the same WiFi, then open the youtube.com/activate.
- After that, there will be scanning, once it is complete, you will see the prompt to access YouTube.
- Lastly, click on the Allow Access button on the Roku and then you will be able to get connected with YouTube.
Once you have completed all the above steps, you can now get all the contents from your Roku Device.
That is all with the procedures that you can perform. I hope that you have successfully activated the YouTube on your device using the “www.youtube.com/activate”. Happy Streaming.