When it comes to printer, problems are very prevalent. Like other printers, the Epson printer also has some common issues. One of the most common problems is the “printer not printing”.
While trying to print any documents, you may notice that the Epson printer does not print correctly. Thus, it prints half pages with no printing color or doesn’t print at all.
This problem mainly occurs if the printer driver is corrupted. This is a very common problem and can be resolved easily. You can connect with best printer repair services in Dubai for instant help.
Why is my Epson Printer not Printing?
Before going to the solution part, it is necessary to know what are the causes behind this problem.
I hope, by this way, you will get the answer to the most common question asked “why is my Epson printer not printing” correctly on the system. So that it does not appear in the future.
Below are listed most of the common causes that might be responsible for this problem:
- Loose connection
- An outdated version of the printer driver.
- Windows Firewall and third-party security software.
- Print spooler service is stopped running.
Solutions for Epson Printer not Printing
Here, I have provided in great detail solutions to fix the Epson printer not printing correctly problem on your device. Thus, go through these solutions step by step until this problem is solved.
Solution 1 – Perform a Power Cycle
One of the easy solutions by which you can solve the Epson problem on your computer is to perform a power cycle. To do that follow these steps here under:
- Press the Power button to switch off the Epson printer and as well as the device and the network completely.
- Unplug all the cables from the printer as well as the system and network.
- Wait for a few seconds and then reconnect them.
- Once you are done, press the Power button to turn on the Epson printer as well as the computer and the network and then try to print to check if the printer works properly or not.
Solution 2 – Check if the Printer is Compatible with the System
Sometimes, if the Epson printer is not compatible with the system then you may fail to print and face the “Epson printer not printing properly” error on your PC. To know more about it follow these steps hereunder:
- Press the Start button and select the Control Panel.
- Once you are in the Control Panel window, navigate to the Hardware and Sound section.
- In that section, move to the Devices and Printers section. Here, you can see all the devices and printers listed.
- Find the Epson printer under the Unspecified section. If the printer is there then try to print.
Solution 3 – Restart the Print Spooler Service
If you find the Print Spooler service is stopped running, then you can come across the “Epson printer not printing anything” error on the system. Therefore, you should restart it by following steps:
- Press the Win + R buttons together to launch the Run box.
- Type services.msc and then hit the Enter button or press the Enter key.
- From the Services window, look for the Print Spooler service, right-click on it.
- After that, select the Start option.
- Next, right-click on it again and then choose the Properties button from that list.
- In the Properties window, set the Startup type is to Automatic from the drop-down menu list and then click on the Apply button followed by the OK option to save the changes.
Solution 4 – Update the Epson Printer Driver
To stop this problem from occurring, it is important to keep the driver up to date. The following steps will help you:
- Launch the Device Manager window.
- When the Device Manager window opens, locate and select the Print queues section to expand it.
- Right-click on the Epson printer driver and choose the Update Software Driver button to start the update process.
- After completing the update process, restart your computer and then check if the issue has been fixed or not.
Solution 5 – Reinstall the Epson Printer Driver
The “Epson printer not printing clearly” error can be caused by corrupted or faulty printer driver. Therefore, you should remove it and then reinstall it. In order to solve this problem by following these directions given below:
- Press the Windows Home button and select the Device Manager.
- From the Device Manager window, find the Print queues section, select it to expand it.
- Right-click on the Epson printer driver and select the Uninstall device.
- Once the uninstallation process is done, restart your PC and then install it.
- To install it, visit the official website of the Epson and download the latest version of the Epson printer driver.
- After downloading this file, install it properly.
- Once the installation process is complete, reboot the device and then try to print.
Solution 6 – Run the Printing Troubleshooter
Running the printing troubleshooter can get rid of this issue on the PC. Here are some steps that you can follow:
- Hit the Start button and click on the Settings icon.
- In the Settings window, double-click on the Update & Security section.
- Select the Troubleshoot tab on the left panel.
- Scroll down the page until you find the Printers and Devices section, select it.
- After that, click on the Run the troubleshooter option.
- Once the troubleshooting process is finished, reboot your device and then check if the problem is gone or not.
Solution 7 – Start the System into Safe Mode
Another effective solution in which you can fix the “Epson printer not printing” problem on the system is to start the device into safe mode. The following steps will help you:
- Press the Start button and click on the Power icon.
- Select the Restart button while pressing the Shift button from the keyboard.
- When the system restarts, the Choose an option window will occur.
- Select the Troubleshoot and then choose the Advanced options.
- In the Advanced Options window, click on the Startup Settings option. Now you will get Windows that notify you to restart your system. Select the Enable Safe Mode with Networking by pressing the F5 key.
- Now the system will start into safe mode. After restarting the device, try to print any documents to check if the problem still appears or not.
You can also refer to this link: Epson error code 0xf1
I hope the above-mentioned solutions should help you to get rid of the “Epson printer not printing” problem properly without any hassle. Go through these steps carefully and perform them on your device to solve this issue instantly. If the above process not solve then you can go to 2nd option by calling to the Printer Repair Experts and solve your Epson printer not printing issue.