Canon MG3022 is an amazing printer packed with inbuilt Wi-Fi, Auto Power, and PECMA cloud link. If you own a Canon Pixma MG3022 then you are aware that the print and scanning quality is remarkable.
You can launch the Canon MG3022 wireless setup. If you are having difficulty while connecting the Canon printer to the Wi-Fi then this guide is worth your search. Follow all the guidelines to set up the Canon MG3022 for Wi-Fi setup.
Steps for Canon MG3022 Wi-Fi Setup
If you are a newbie with your Canon MG3022 printer then you need to follow all the guidelines as stated below. Please don’t skip any steps to successfully accomplish the Canon Pixma 3022 setup for wireless connection.
If you want to know how to connect Canon MG3022 printer to Wi-Fi then please go through all the steps. We are starting the tutorial from the unboxing of your Canon printer. It would be more helpful for all the newbies. Firstly, remove all the packaging material from the printer after bringing out the Canon printer from its packaging.
Lift up the scanner lid and look if there is any protective material. Remove all the wrappers from there. After that, open the output tray. Check whether there is any wrapping material over there. You need to pull off each packing material. Now, close the scanner lid.
There is a power cord inside the Canon MG3022 printer setup box. Plugin the power cord from the Canon printer to the power outlet. Make sure that the power outlet resides at a nearby place of the printer.
Next, power on the Canon MG3022 printer. Proceed to the operational panel of the printer. Choose your language from the list of languages. Press the Enter button to carry on the process.
Now, you have to shut down your printer. Lift up the scanner lid to place the ink cartridge inside the printer. After you have successfully placed the ink cartridge, close the scanner lid.
Furthermore, switch on the Canon MG3022 printer. Tap the Setup button of your printer. Go to the operational panel of the Canon printer. Choose the Wireless LAN Setup from the panel. Next, continue with the OK option.
Go to the Easy Setup option from the panel. Tap the Ok button. Now, you have to switch on your Access Point. Press the Power button of the Access Point.
Provide the password to sign in to the network. Hit the Enter key.
You have got an installation CD along with the Canon Pixma MG3022 setup printer. Place the CD on the disc drive of your device. Run the CD setup. Moreover, choose the name of your Country and move on with the Next option.
Next, you have to choose the Easy Install option. Opt for the Ok option to continue the installation. You have to wait a while until you can see the Printer Detection window. Now, click on the Next option.
The setup procedure may consume a long time. Keep patience to complete the setup. Opt for the Complete option, therefore. The Canon printer menu application window will appear on the device as soon as the setup completes.
How to Verify the Canon MG3022 Wireless Setup?
You have installed the setup. The next task is to verify the setup process. You must ensure that the Canon MG3022 printer connects to the Wi-Fi connection appropriately. What you can do is to print some network status document before initiating the wireless printing.
Make sure that the Canon MG3022 is active. Choose the Connection option on the printer and the connection should stay active.
Check out the SSID of the network from the printer. Make sure that the SSID matches the SSID of your desired network. Otherwise, reset the Wi-Fi connection. If the connection is successful then you are ready to print through the wireless printing.
Canon MG3022 Setup for Windows PC:
Firstly, you need to go for the Canon MG3022 Setup through a Windows computer then follow this guide.
- You should connect your Canon MG3022 printer to your Windows PC. after you have connected the printer to the PC, the device will install the printer.
- Now, switch on the printer. Come back to the Windows PC and click the Windows logo at the bottom-left corner of the screen. Open up the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Choose the Device and Printer option under the Control Panel window.
- Add your Canon MG3022 printer with the help of the ‘Add a Printer’ option. Look for where the printer is attached to the Windows computer.
- Choose your Canon MG3022 printer. Select type of the printer, as well. Now, tap the Enter key when it completes. You can rename the printer as per your choice. Hit the Enter button after renaming the printer.
- You can share the printer, also. Just carry on with the Next button. Set the printer as the default printer if you want to. Click on the Finish button to complete the setup. Your Canon MG3022 is now ready to print.
Important Information: Canon MG3620 Setup
Canon MG3022 Printer Setup for Mac PC:
If you own a Mac PC then you have to stick to the upcoming guidelines for the Canon MG3022 setup.
- Open up a web browser. Search for the official website of Canon printers. Find out the section named Support and Drivers.
- You need to select the Support and Drivers option from the drop-down menu available on the web page. After that, search according to the product types. Choose the Consumer and Home Office option. Tap the Enter key, afterward.
- You have to select your Canon MG3022 from the list of the Canon products. Next, opt for the macOS version from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the printer software that is compatible with your Mac device. Carry on the process with the Download option. Once the download completes, double-click on the printer driver package.
It will initiate the installation process of the printer driver on your Mac device. Wait a while until the installation gets over.
We hope that the guide was helpful to deal with the Canon MG3022 connect to Wi-Fi setup process. From now onwards, you can do the Canon MG3022 Wi-Fi setup on your own.