Joomla is one of the most demanded platforms for building good business websites, news portals, online communities, and many other online websites. It has a worldwide download of more than 35 million. Joomla has turned out to be the best Content Management System (CMS) currently present in the market.
Joomla was first introduced in 2005. It is a platform for creating applications and websites. Joomla is also a platform of open-source nature. Being a CMS, it helps you to connect your website with a PostgreSQL, MySQLi, or MySQL database to make the delivery and the management of your content easier.
The primary focus of Joomla is extensibility and usability. Because of this reason alone, Joomla received many awards. Among the numerous award won by Joomla, they also won the “PACKT Open Source Content Management System Award” 3 times.
Anyone can be accessed by anyone who wishes to build a website suitable for multiple purposes. Many well-known brands like iHop, MTV, and Harvard use Joomla. It can handle a wide range of tasks from social networks to blogs for corporate websites.
Joomla has the backing of a huge community of developers. It has a huge number of templates and extensions, they are the largest platform for building websites. It is because of this community effort that makes it so great choice for a platform for building a website.
Why We Need Joomla?
Joomla has a great number of advantages over other web developing platform. Apart from being a CMS, it is inexpensive, easy to set up, and very simple to learn.
It is completely free, no matter whatever features you are using. This is because its roots are not in the corporate sector. It uses the volunteer-support structure. Joomla needs to pay a small number of bills to keep their project running. The contributors to Joomla for its development do so because of their passion for building something which will satisfy the necessity of both the small and big websites.
Since Joomla is open-source, you will not face any surprises after you have created your website.
Who can Use Joomla?
One of the strong points of Joomla is its usability. Anyone from a student to an experienced owner business can use it to build a website of their own. Additionally, they can build any type of website using Joomla.
To use Joomla, you don’t need any knowledge of web development or programming. Without any of this knowledge, a person can set up their own customized website.
How Joomla is able to Boost your Business?
If you have your own business website and want to take it to the next level, then you should take the help of the Joomla Development Services. They will help you to figure out what are the things that you need and don’t need to make your website even better.
When you will integrate Joomla on your website, then you will also get some additional features along with it. These features will help you to boost your website to a great extent.
It Will Help to Put a Functional Vibrancy to your Website
About 10 years ago, the work of web developers was very easy. The webpages were seen as online brochures. Hence, they used to be informative but not at all interactive. With the introduction of e-commerce sites, thins began to change fast.
Now, the web developers were looking to input some intelligence and functionality in the webpages. At this moment the need for a good management system was felt drastically.
The Benefit Joomla Offers to Businesses
Apart from being an Open-Source CMS, it gives very economical and useful solutions to businesses of proportions. The advantages it offers, which no other technology can offer are:
- Joomla enables the business owners to control their own website.
- It receives updates more frequently and hence it makes it easier for the business owners to find the extension they want. This will help you to keep keep your site updated by spending less money and time. It is one of the most evergreen CMS out there.
- E-commerce sites are slowly rising due to the increase in digital selling. And Joomla has helped many of the websites to achieve their peak in the digital selling department. They offer a wide variety of eCommerce extensions to make your website one of the best.
- By using Joomla, you will be able to use the full potential of WordPress by blogging. It is very fun to use WordPress for blogging. You only have to install the “WordPress for Joomla Plugin” to enjoy blogging o WordPress.
- Joomla helps organizations of all proportions. If you want to make your website a part of your marketing strategy to interact with your client and to obtain new businesses, then Joomla is the best platform for you.
So, as you have understood from the article that Joomla is the best platform out there if you are looking to build your own website. It offers the most feature than any platform currently available in the market.
Therefore, if you are looking for building your own website or planning to develop your existing website, then you can go for Joomla development platform without any doubt.