Who doesn’t wants a successful website and higher Google rankings? Although it sounds tough, all it requires is typical SEO tactics to make your website go sky high. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a way by which your website can meet up the searchings of people.
It helps to meet the information your website carries with what people are looking for online each day. To elaborate, the concept of SEO and its role for better website development, we have come up with this SEO for Dummies guide.
SEO Basics to Execute an Easy SEO for Dummies
SEO basics are required in order to obtain a suitable SEO marketing for dummies. Hence, we will throw some light on what SEO is and how it works. So, let’s begin.
What is SEO?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a program that is applied to optimize the content in such a way so that it can appear on the search results of a person.
It should be remarked that the content should be compatible with the query itself. This means that it should actually clear the doubts of the searcher.
These relevant content are ranked on the search engine organically. An organic search involves the search results that are unpaid. The content that provides accurate information to meet the searcher’s demand, ranks organically.
How does SEO Work to Grow a Website?
Now that you know what SEO is, let’s see how it actually works. Basically, search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing works on three factors viz. crawling, indexing, and ranking.
While crawling is useful to provide links so that you could know about relevant pages online, Indexing, on the other hand, consists of information of pages to regain it in the future.
If the page consists of reliable content that actually helps the searcher with their query then, they are ranked accordingly (ranking).
SEO utilizes decent techniques to improve the SERP (search engine result pages) position of a website keeping all the three factors in mind.
This SERP position of the website attracts user traffic and increases the conversion rate with time.
Besides, those who own a business and demand to increase their brand value benefits from SEO as well.
Proper SEO tactics, will further grant more customer engagement to websites that offers services.
It is rather clear from the above conditions that SEO plays an important role to grow a website and enhance its attributes.
SEO Dubai has these talented individuals who can grow your website and get it ranked high with decent SEO strategies.
What is On-Page and Off-Page SEO?
SEO can be further categorized into two parts viz, on-page SEO and off-page SEO. While on-page SEO consists of elements that are applied directly to the website for its enhancement, Off-page SEO, on the other hand, are the elements that are applied indirectly to improve the same.
Techniques to Advance Your On-Page SEO
It is quite clear from above that proper On-page requires some reliable techniques. Here we have listed some of the factors that can provide advancement to On-page SEO
1. Relevant Keywords and Strategic Placement: Keywords are a necessary entity to enhance your website and its traffic.
However, each of the keywords must represent the requirements of the searcher. Let’s say if you own a firm that provides tv repair, you should opt for keywords like “tv repair service”. As it holds a high number of searches and is relevant to the condition itself.
You should involve other keywords that are relevant and hold the second position in high search. All this has to be executed with proper strategy as keyword stuffing can backfire big time.
2. Image Optimization: Image optimization is another way by which you can actually upskill your SEO objectives. If you place certain keywords in the place of image file names and al tags, you can actually savor some help from there as well.
3. Internal Links: Other than that, once your content attracts traffic, you can link your main page with it as well. This will provide them information about your page and help you include the other topics related to it.
Techniques to Advance Your Off-Page SEO
Just like on-page SEO, you need to brush up your off-page SEO skills as well. Here are some techniques to do the same
1. Quality Link Building: Link building means connecting another website with your websites. With quality backlinks, Google will think that your website is much worthful than the other.
2. Increase Social Media Engagement: Nothing is better than social media if you want to make your website more appealing and popular. This will further help you with better business and provide you with greater backlinks.
3. Precise Content: Both quality content and backlinks are interrelated. If you present top-notch content you will be able to make more backlinks. Thus, make sure to keep your content up to date.
Plunge Into the Do Not’s
Rankings are again achieved by proper monitoring of both the dos and the do not. In order to reach the top, follow some of the guidelines mentioned below
- Ignore Keyword Stuffing: No, using keywords every now and then won’t provide you high rankings. Make sure to use keywords in places that are appropriate. Only then they can be useful for you
- Say No to Plagiarism: Cheating never works. Not even here. Thus, be dedicated and confident enough to present your own approach.
- Halt those Excessive advertisements: We all hate that one friend who keeps bragging about their new stuff. Similarly, excessive inducement of advertisements is going to get annoying for the users.
- Try Other Browsers: A website varies from browser to browser. Thus, do not halt at Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. it is important to check how the website outlook on other browsers. You can further assist the users to use the browser where your website outshines.
To achieve the best results, you can consider your competitor as a mentor. Check their backlinks and observe what they are doing better. The more you inspect, the better you become.
Their backlinks will further help you to reach the websites that tend to link other websites. However, keep in mind not to copy their idea but observe their tactics to brush up your SEO skills.
SEO Tools For Beginners
Overusing tools is just going to create a chaotic environment. Make sure to opt for less but the best. Here we are going to mention some of the Seo tools to experience a search engine Optimization for dummies strategy.
- Google Analytics: You can use the tools to know the website traffic, page popularity, etc. It can play an important role to confer a successful business in the coming times.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs is the best to get a quick examination of the website. For a deeper analysis, you can always go for its large index.
- Google PageSpeed Insights: This is a suitable tool for websites with more stagnant performance. As a result, it may get annoying for the users with time. You can use Google PageSpeed insights for improvement.
- SEMrush: Best for keywords strategies, SEMrush will perform an SEO audit, utilize the keyword tactics of competitors, and provide you with backlinks. For its diversity, the tool is accepted by all the organizations.
It is pretty obvious from the above guide that proper SEO for dummies tactic can do wonders for your website. However, each guideline should be followed thoroughly for a faster and better outcome.