The bar graph is considered to be the pictorial representation of the data that will be very much capable of representing everything perfectly. It will be undertaken in the form of vertical or horizontal rectangular bars where the length of the bar will be proportional to the measurement of the data and this is also known as the bar charts. Bar graphs are considered to be the best possible way of handling data in the world of statistics.
The comprehensive concept of collection, presentation, analysis, organisation and interpretation of the observations of data will be known as statistics and the statistical data can be perfectly represented by different kinds of methods like tables, pie charts, frequency polygon, histogram, bar graph and several other kinds of things so that there is no problem at any point of time. The pictorial representation of the group data in the form of a vertical or horizontal rectangle or bars will be known as the bar charts and the bar is drawn will always be of the uniform without any kind of issue.
Following are the major attributes of the bar chart:
- The bar graph can be considered as the best possible way of comparing the different sets of data among different groups very easily
- It shows the relationship between two axes in which the categories on one axis and the discrete values on the other one will be plotted
- The graph shows major changes in data over a particular period.
Following all the different categories of the bar charts:
- Vertical charts: Whenever the data will be represented vertically into a graph or chart with the help of bars and the bars are capable of denoting the measurement of data this will be known as vertical bar graphs. The data will be represented along the Y-axis of the graph and the height of bars will be showing the values.
- Horizontal charts: Whenever the grouped data will be represented horizontally into a chart with the help of bars it will be the case of horizontal bar charts. The data will be depicted here along the X-axis of the graph and the length of the bar will be denoting the values in the whole process.
- Group bar graph: This is also known as the cluster bar graph and can be perfectly used in terms of representing the discrete value for more than one object that will be sharing the same category. In this particular type of bar chart, the total number of instances will be combined into a single bar and in other words, this is considered to be the bar graph in which different sets of data will be compared.
- Straight bar graph: This is also known as the composite bar chart which will be dividing the aggregate into different parts and it can be used in terms of representing every colour for each part so that identification becomes easy for different categories.
Hence, whenever the students are interested to indulge into an easy comparison of the things then depending upon the line graph and bar graph is a good idea and apart from this availing, the services of experts from the house of Cuemath is a wonderful idea in this particular industry.