Are you a budding B2B startup that wants to provide digital marketing services to your clients?
Then you should consider partnering with a white label digital marketing agency. Here is how the partnership works –
- You will be bringing in the clients.
- You will understand their requirements and relay them to the white label agency.
- The digital marketing agency will do the work.
- The client will pay you.
- You will pay the white label agency after keeping a cut.
In this article, we have explained six reasons why such a partnership will be beneficial for you.
1. Work with marketing experts
A white label digital marketing agency has seasoned experts in every field including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and link building. These experts have worked in the industry for years.
Here are the advantages of working with digital marketing experts –
- They have the latest knowledge about the trends in the industry. As the professionals in these agencies have worked with many companies in different verticals, they have valuable knowledge regarding digital marketing.
- They know how to use the tools. There are many tools, but using them effectively makes all the difference. These experts have used many tools and know them through and through.
- They will make fewer mistakes. Working with professionals means there will be less trial and error.
2. Save your clients time and money
When executed correctly, digital marketing campaigns pay dividends. The success of a digital marketing agency depends on –
- The number of qualified leads attracted.
- The percentage of leads converted.
The above two parameters depend on how well the message is crafted and whether it reaches your target audience at the right time. This involves conducting thorough research on the target audience, their pain points, the competitors, and the value proposition.
As you can imagine, startups outsourcing their digital marketing services to white label marketing agencies reduces the possibility of error and gets results faster. That happens as these agencies have experts and battle-tested workflows.
Consequently, you can save your clients a lot of time and money.
3. Deliver better service
Digital marketing has a lot of components that need to be taken care of such as –
- Industry-specific keyword research
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Monthly reports of relevant parameters
- Custom landing pages
- Ad copy testing
- Key performance indicators (KPI) monitoring
- Lead generation
- Creating posts throughout the funnel
- Social media marketing
- Blogger outreach services
- Local business citations
- Community building
- Link building
- Audience segmentation
- Running drip campaigns
The success of your client’s digital marketing campaign depends on careful planning and execution of all of the elements mentioned above and more. Not to mention, any mistake will cost them a lot of money and will put them behind their competitors significantly.
Partnering with a white label agency increases your odds of performing all the digital marketing activities perfectly. As a result, you can serve your clients better which is crucial for your start-up.
Another positive side-effect of this is that you will get some great ratings. Servicing your clients well through a white label marketing agency will increase your net promoter score (NPS). This is extremely crucial for early-stage startups as it helps them establish a positive reputation.
4. Expand your range of services quickly
Usually, increasing the number of services you provide as a start-up involves many things. Hiring new professionals, creating new processes, and buying new tools are some of the things that you need to do.
In the case of increasing your range of services to digital marketing, the groundwork you need to do increases. This is because the services that come under digital marketing need a lot of experts and tools, as we mentioned briefly in the previous section.
For budding businesses with limited resources, it can be challenging to say the least to do all these things to be able to provide your clients with marketing services. Partnering with a white label marketing agency takes it all away.
These agencies already have all the experts they need with the tools they use through processes and workflows that are already battle-tested.
5. Become a one-stop solution
By expanding your range of services through a partnership with a white label marketing agency, you become a one-stop solution for all kinds of needs of your clients. As a result, you will be preferred over your competitors.
This is simply because having most of your processes handled in one place is convenient. Furthermore, you can reduce your service charges to a degree that will establish you as a more financially viable option.
Another perk of it will be that you can attract clients from a wider range of use cases. This is much desired for startups as getting many clients from one niche could be challenging as you are just building your credibility.
6. Focus on your own organizational development
So far, we have explained how partnering with a white label marketing agency will help you serve your clients better, raise your ratings, save your clients money, and expand your range of services.
Through that process, you will save a lot of time and money for your own startup.
These resources can be used to improve the level and quality of services you originally provide to your clients. Here are some things you can do that will help you improve your organization in various ways –
- Increase the quality of your core services by investing more time in learning.
- Ask for feedback from your clients and learn about the area of improvement.
- Audit your own processes to find out bottlenecks and make processes better.
- Review the tools you already use and see if you need to change them or use them differently.
- Evaluate your marketing strategies to get more clients.
- Improve your visibility by getting mentioned on various review sites.
- Kick off innovative marketing/educational campaigns to establish your position.
- Assess your budget and manage your finances effectively.
As a startup, it can be beneficial to outsource your digital marketing services to a white label agency in the following ways –
- Collaborate with marketing experts and get actionable, data-backed insights from them.
- Save your clients time and money by helping them plan and execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Deliver excellent service to your clients by partnering with professionals.
- Expand the range of your services quickly.
- Target more niches by establishing yourself as a one-stop solution.
- Use the saved resources to improve your organization in various ways.
We hope that this post has helped you understand the benefits experienced by a startup when they outsource their marketing services to a white label digital marketing agency.